My Track & Trace indicates that my order was delivered, but I did not receive it
Hope is not lost! Follow the undermentioned instructions which enables you to receive your package as quickly as possible.
- Verify the shipping address.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around at the location of delivery and check if someone else accepted the delivery.
1. Check around the entrances of your residence for the package; particularly on back porches, in bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
2. Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you without your knowing.
3. Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail as they do scan the package in order to mark it 'delivered'.
4. Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit. If your order is 36 hours passed the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number.
| Please note: Occasionally, packages are not delivered in the expected timeframe and are unable to be located by the tracking information (if available). It may take additional time for delivery. If the tracking doesn't update within 3 weeks, the package is considered missing at that point.
If a package falls in to this category, Your Merchandise reserves the right to send a replacement. Refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been successfully received. We are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us.